Dog pads are considered as a great asset especially if you have a dog at your home. It will help you a lot if you leave your dog or puppy alone for a long time at home. Leaving your puppy simply implies that you should take additional measures to make them feel comfortable and happy.
dog pee pads
Dog pee pads are an ideal option for all those owners who are having dog at their homes. Teaching your dog on how to use pad can reduce stress levels for you as well as your dog. If you don’t want to use dog pad then be ready to deal with the hurdles of puddles after reaching home.
Pads made of only fiber are great for tiny pets as they don’t urinate much. Pads embed with polymer are perfect for large dogs yet can also be used for small pets. These pads have the ability to hold the liquid for a longer period of time.
puppy pee pads
Pros of Dog Pee Pads:
- Comfortable for dogs of all ages
- Makes the process of cleanup easy
- Suitable for potty training
- Perfect for dogs who can’t go out because of some health issues
- Can use while traveling in order to guard your vehicle seats.
- Can be used during cold and chilly weather
- Helpful when dogs stay in high-rise apartments
How to Correctly Use a Dog Pee Pad?
- Let’s dive into some tips that you should follow before using it:
- Place your puppy numerous times on the pee pad all over the day.
- If your dog starts running for potty, simply say “go potty” as it will help them in understanding the situation better.
- If your dog goes for a potty near to the pad, immediately take them back to the dog pee pad.
- Whenever your dog makes use of pad, reward your dog by providing a big treat.
- Once pad gets soiled dispose and replaced it with a new one.
- Factors to look for when selecting a dog pee pad
- Are they porous enough?
- Can they aid with the stink problems?
- Can they remain in position?
There are numerous reasons that persuade you to buy puppy pee pads. Whatever be the reason, it’s important to select the perfect one. You want to buy a pad that will not stench your floor and the one that holds the urine in the pad.